Motir provides all-inclusive solutions focused on the design and implementation of teams, systems, and work processes. Mr Emmanuel O. Irono is the President and CEO of Motir Inc. He oversees a dynamic management team and provides executive leadership on strategic planning, business development and financial management for MOTIR. Today, MOTIR successfully delivers a customized array of services to government, military, commercial, and private sector clients in the areas of facilities maintenance, landscaping and janitorial services, design-build construction, environmental and engineering services, medical staffing, consulting and IT operations.
Creating Opportunities and fostering socio-economic development for Nigerians and Africa as a whole is the premise upon which we have developed strategic partnerships with different stakeholders in various sectors of the economy. Our partnership with MOTIR INC. is such that will help achieve this fore.
OBJECTIVES OF THE PARTNERSHIPS.
- Business collaboration which will greatly impact macro-economic indices in the US and Nigeria.
- TIS is tackling many issues in high-poverty communities in the United States same will impact in Nigeria to reduce poverty.
- Help to fix the agricultural value chain, so that production can go smoothly and largely.
- Family and youth-centered initiatives are focused on filling gaps in critical community services necessary to move families from crisis to stability and growth, including community outreach (farming, agriculture, and general trade education), youth development initiatives and workforce development programs which are done in the United States will be adopted here in Nigeria.
- Leveraging on innovative industry partnerships to create seamless pathways to economic opportunity by connecting low-skilled workers to jobs, and offering skills training and entrepreneurship opportunities while addressing their most critical support needs.
- To revitalize high-poverty communities through the delivery of essential support services, innovative educational and workforce development programs, and creative entrepreneurship opportunities to high-need families which most of our partnerships are geared towards.